Wednesday 18 June 2008

Ho gayi hai Mohabbat!

I was listening to the radio and heard this song.. I think I was 9 or 10 years old when this song was released and for the longest time I was searching for it... Some clue or something.. And finally found it on Youtube now.. Some great soul uploaded it



I was nostalgic, so many memories went through.. Not only is the video very cute but the song is one of my fav love song!! Even for someone as unromantic as me, this song can do magic!!

And thats why I have even embedded it on my blog forever!!
If anyone has it downloaded, please please please give it to me :D

1 comments:

Nabeel K said...

It's not embedded in your blog forever because the video has been removed. You might wanna find the song again and change the video here.

And once u find it, use Real Player 10 to download the song and video to your hard drive. And then you can use converters to extract the audio from the downloaded video. Tada!