Sunday 21 March 2010

Getting close to the dream!!

The feeling of being very close to living your dream is great, and greater is the feeling of achievement when you have had to cross innumerable hurdles to live that dream. Those who know me, know what exactly I am talking about.

In August 2008, I decided that before I start working full time, I will go for a development traineeship to Africa.. There were numerous hurdles then, the biggest ones being - finances, getting the support of my family and keeping the motivation till I get to the end. I remember having zillions of conversations with my friends throughout this phase and now I am very close to achieving this dream.


       

I have got an internship in a small village located north of Nairobi, Kenya. It is called the Living Positive program. Will be in Kenya from 10th May to 28th June. Just good enough for me to be back in Singapore for my graduation ceremony!

0 comments: