Tuesday 2 August 2011

A couple of steps ahead!!

Earlier I used to have a section on my blog which stated my goals - usually about learning something new. I removed that section a few months back as I had made no progress whatsoever in achieving them for the past 4 years, except of course in the goal of visiting 30 countries by the age of 30 (Touching down on my 10th one in 2 days' time)

In the last month, I started making progress on 2 more. Cooking and Swimming - the latter being something I had wanted to do since I was a kid. Now cooking came effortlessly, probably from helping mom in the kitchen and asking her the recipes, and I became a good cook from my very first dish - now is just about improving it and experimenting a bit. Swimming needs to be learned still. Had my first lesson last week and I loved every aspect of it.

I am just happy that I took a proactive action to do things I have always wanted to do instead of waiting for the right moment! No moment is right unless you work on making it so.

0 comments: