Wednesday 13 June 2007

Another Historic Day!!!

Yet another historic day for my life!! Today I received my first working allowance.... I have received monetary awards before but today is the first time I have been paid for working in an organization (I was paid money for cleaning my cousin's room)....

Rashika told me that she made through all the medical exams back in India... I am so happy for her :D

I am going home after almost a year and less than a month.... Going on 11th July...

My Birthday is in a few days :D

And I received very touching messages today :)

What else would I want??

2 comments:

Confused Soul said...

Haha..Must be over joyed that lots ofof good things happened to u in a day.. :) congrats on ur first allowance.. I'll get mine only after a month!

Quarter Past Seven said...

tim lak lak tim tim lak lak.. oye hoye balle balle.. email shemail ke baare mein bhi likh deti ;)