Thursday 5 July 2007

Reflection!!!

During the last days I have discovered a lot about myself. I was browsing through Dey's blog and shockingly stumbled upon some of his learnings which were in a way same as mine.... These are, perhaps, the learnings which everyone experiences at some point of their life's journey and to be truthful, you can understand them and enjoy the beauty of these learnings only when you actually live them!!! So, here you go!

--------------
I have learnt that people around you matter. The ones that are around you influence the world you live in. No matter you lie to yourself many times saying that it doesn't work that way, but the truth remains. So be careful of the people you hang around with - they can be the best inspiration or the worst nightmare.

--------------

You don't change people.You change yourself and that changes people. Isn't it so true?? And many times you are just amazed with the change in people's attitude... It is more like a miracle!!!

--------------

Your world is what you want it to be. If you don't like it, move! If you like it, enjoy!You don't need to spend your life complaining. It is better to smile.So, look for the things that make you smile.

--------------

Loneliness is a good company.Not all the time, not forever, but definitely is a good friend that I need to visit more often. To may be understand myself better.... To understand where I am heading to!!! Is it the place I really want to head to??

--------------

Living life fast is the new trend. Not stopping to let things sink is not healthy anyway.Balance is needed everywhere, not necessarily happens continuously, but it needs to be found. I think I have the tendency to make myself extremely busy and living life fast.... Then not be able to step back and reflect... To actually face the innermost problems rather than running away from them...

--------------

Love is not about a relationship.Love is about love.

--------------

Don't be scared about the kind of person you want to be. Let it emerge, it is within you.It is within me! Give it all the time and support it needs and life will be heaven!!

--------------

You are a beautiful person. Everyone is.... Just concentrate on the beauty of others and Life will become BEAUTIFUL!!!

Remember!
Forget!
Let it go!
Let it come!

6 comments:

ETHA said...

Hey Shub, I feel this is the best one ever u write so far..real heart touching and inspiring!cool going yaar.

Confused Soul said...

Very well said.. Sometimes I read such things and go into deep thought, and start applying each of them to my life.. but then, most often I just let go of these things and take life as it comes.. I wonder if that's good or bad..

Quarter Past Seven said...

hai main mar jawa gud khaa ke! :D lol! kya sayani ho gayi hai re tu! blog tp peela kar hi liya hai ab tere haath bhi peele kar dete hain :P

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

shubhangi said...

@etha,

thanks a lot!! The way u enjoyed it appears that u experienced most of it...

take care!

shubhangi said...

@confused soul,

I wrote in my blog that u can truly understand and enjoy the beauty of these learning when u have actually experienced them...
And if u haven't done that there's a high probability that u will just let them go of...

True learning comes from within, rest are just following (which is a common practice and not wrong)...

But when your followings are from within, they are learnings....