Sunday 21 September 2008

Back to where I was!

It all seems like a deja vu to me but I am back to where I was exactly 1 year back! All the catching up in academics, loads of AIESEC work, personal life screw ups and no hope of anything getting back to normal! At this time, I again see the same solution : run away from everything and go back home, if only it was possible. But the way I am taking it this year is much better than last year! I think some things are just not meant to be and workaholics like me should just study and do AIESEC work.

Yes, I have definitely grown and matured a lot in the past year. I am more accepting to let people go, more accepting to work like a machine all day long, more accepting to be an island once more, more accepting while writing this post on a Sunday night knowing that its mid sem break and probably every creature in NUS and NTU is partying!

Before coming from Brazil, I was telling Tarun how afraid I was that things might become just the way they were last year, me working all the time and paying heavily for it, and he said that I am the most stupid person in the world! Somehow, it turns that I am not (unfortunately). Lets see how things shape up in the future! :)

0 comments: