Thursday 23 October 2008

The Bestest Diwali Gift!!

Yay!.. I have got the Bestest Diwali/Bhai Dooj Gift from the Bestest Brother :)



"The greater the intensity of desire and the later it gets fulfilled, the greater will be the gratitude."
I am going through the exact same experience as I have tried to get hold of the book since I don't know when! And from the time I have got it, I am not able to stop myself from reading it, even with the exams and project deadlines coming up. But hey.. this is the Kite Runner and I need a break! So I am now leaving everything behind and going into some serious reading :)

Thanks a lot Siddharth Bhaiya! I couldn't have got a better advance Diwali/Bhai Dooj gift!

2 comments:

Dig-Dug! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dig-Dug! said...

hey Shubanghi.. Happy Diwali!.. caring bro u have, who took the trouble of finding u the right gift.. i too was in the same spirit about my sister, who unfortunately couldn't celebrate Diwali with us this year :_( as she's workin' in Florida. But she sent me n my younger brother ipods, a beautiful hand-woven sweater 4 mum & a pretty fancy lookin Rado watch for dad.. all as gifts for Diwali. n the intriguing part was that the ipods had our names along with a 'Happy Diwali' engraved on it... was curious to learn how she dunnit... later learnt that Apple themselves provide you the option... check it out... 'tis pretty cool - http://store.ipodyourlife.co.in/Gift-an-iPod/iPod-nano.aspx