Sunday 5 October 2008

Keeping the inner child alive!

So, finally after having a week of emotional roller coaster, I have a reason to be happy all over again :).. For a lot of you, this post might have been from a 2 years old (if they knew how to blog) rather than a 20 years old, but as they say : always keep the inner child alive :D

So, do you remember this song : 'Tan ki shakti, mann ki shakti'
Yes, I am definitely talking about our good old Bournvita. Do you remember that morning glass of milk with Bournvita before you went to school, and the one which you drank in the evening before going out to play some random game with your colony's baccha party, and definitely the one which you drank after a tiring day just before going to bed? Oh and forgot to ask, the bournvita you nicked out of the kitchen when no one was watching! Hmmm... now u remember all those moments :P


Well, I have always been an outright bournvita lover. I can drink it all the time. Life was difficult to imagine without bournvita. But then I came to Singapore. Whoosh, we were separated and I found replacements. But then if your love is true, you realize it sooner or later. So, after 2 years of separation, I am back with bournvita! Though, it doesn't come in a jar here and can only be found at Mustafa, I just can't express my happiness when I drank the first glass of bournvita in Singapore this morning. It was like heaven :) I guess, sometimes you can't live without some things!

0 comments: