Monday 6 August 2007

Loads of work again!!!!

Another one of those posts where I take out my frustration for too much work!!! Sometimes I wonder if it is wise that a 19-year old be given(or rather takes up) so much work...... but then, the satisfaction you get from working like an ass with super brains is almost inexplicable....
Here is the list of things I should get done before the 13th August, when I am going for a 3 weeks roller coaster ride in Turkey:

1. Apply for my Turkish Visa : Owwww!!!! It has soooooooo many documents which I have to get settled by today, otherwise I might not get e visa in time!! Phew!! *What a lazy bump am I!!
2. Get the preparations for welcome teas done : Which includes liaising with the speakers as well as the caterers, seeing that everything runs smoothly and AIESEC creates an impact on the attendees.. *thank God I have my Vikings with me :)
3. Go shopping: I am in scarcity of even the basic requirements for survival!!! Gosh!!!
4. Arrange my room: My room is in utter mess even now....
5. Choose the Acting President in my absence
6. Put one of my co-ordinators in probation period *The toughest of all the jobs in hand!!!
7. Review the performance of all the AIESEC departments to see that they are on track
8. My part- time job
9. And settling a lot of stuff before leaving for Turkey.....
10. Tutorial Balloting
11. Lab allocation....phew!!!
12. Apply for leave from the University!!!
13. Go to my office and get my Internship certificate and the Balance allowance
14. Hundreds of mails to be sent out...

But then, one week later :

The much awaited International Congress in Turkey!!!

0 comments: