Friday 1 February 2008

Updates... Finally!!!

After a looooooooooooooong period of procrastination, I am back in the blogging business!

Hmm... Now so much has happened in the past months that I don't know what all to say!
But the biggest update is that I am a Mum now!~~~~

Ok, before you guys reach to any conclusions, I am referring to getting my Successor in AIESEC Terminology! So proudly presenting to you my dear son, Chang Siew Yik, the President of AIESEC in National University of Singapore 2008/2009! I could not have hoped for a better successor and I am sure that he will be a better President than me.

On a side note, I am the Vice President Talent Management, AIESEC Singapore 2008/2009.

In general, I am happy in Life... with everything around me!
And I promise that I will update you guys from now on!

1 comments:

ETHA said...

congrat.....:)