Wednesday 12 November 2008

Dimaag ka dahi!!

'Dimaag ka dahi' literally means brain becoming yogurt..
I always found this expression very funny until today when I used it for the first time in my life!

In the past 30 hrs, I have watched 12 hrs+ (stopped in the 13th hr) of webcast, prepared for the entire 2nd part of a module, prepared for a presentation and then delivered it, got my internship offer letter with some admin problems which were later settled, sat in a 3 hr long sectional teaching class, slept for only 5+ hrs, had only 2 meals (still so full), given a mid term. When I came out of the test venue I knew the precise meaning of information overload..

While walking towards the mid term venue I used the phrase dimaag ka dahi.. and a ganda followed : If more information is overloaded, the dahi will become Chhaach (The yogurt will become butter milk :P) due to the churning of the brain.

Now.. Its solace.. Awesome weather, feeling of accomplishment and SLEEP.. Need some rest! :)

0 comments: