Thursday 13 November 2008

Memories!!

I walked in the rain today.. Only when it was just drizzling.. Felt good :)

Something has gone into my dreams.. I am getting all memories of my childhood back (and some weird dreams) Sign of missing home, that warmth of my mum, saloni and me planning our next prank..

I wake up in my funny joker night suit and wait for my mum to do her usual waking me up exercise.. She doesn't come!! My taiji comes and tells me she went to Delhi to give exams. I would have been 2 then and for the first time I realized what is being miserable.

----------------

My mum returns after (I didn't know how to count then) ages.. I run away and hide in the corner of my bedroom.. I am happy and scared.. She comes in and I look at her.. She kisses me.. BLISS

----------------

My cousin tells me that it is fun to cut the sofas with the blade my dad keeps away after shaving.. I cut all the sofas and play with their foam (I did it till the age of 5 I think)

-----------------

I love ice creams.. My family eats ice cream everyday at night.. My cousin teases me every morning.. I want to stay awake today.. I want ice cream.. I sleep early as usual.. But my other cousin wakes me up and gives me his ice cream ("I know he teases you everyday. You will have ice cream everyday from now on").. It just surprises me how the traits in childhood become one's character in adulthood.. Period.

------------------

I want the gada Hanumanji has.. I really want it! (Come to think of it, I am a Hanuman Bhakt since my birth).. My dad and I search for it.. Its not there in entire janakpuri.. We search almost the entire Agra.. not there.. My dad orders a wholesale order of gadas for me.. I was so pampered by my dad! I still miss sitting on the tank of his bike.. I don't like cars.. I want the Kawasaki Bike he had.. We had it till I was 6!

-------------------

I can go on writing.. I love my childhood :D Being in a joint family is the best thing which I could have asked for as a child..

0 comments: