Saturday 22 November 2008

Need Solace!!

I am not feeling good after giving today's exam! Somehow there was no feel good factor while writing the exam. Two of my close friends also didn't have a good exam so, I am just not happy! 

The weather is much better now! It brings some solace. Pity that I am not able to relax. My next exam is in 5 days but there is just no peace. I am pre-occupied with a lot of things.

Missing my father a lot! Talked to him for quite some time today. Discussed all the political, economic and cricket issues. Fathers are just amazing! If you want to make them feel special, just start discussing world issues and they will give all their expert advice. Sometimes I just wonder why is it so difficult to say I love you to a father? I can probably count the number of times I have said it to him. I say it almost everyday to mummy but with papa its just a different equation. Might be just a cultural thing. In fact, it extends to all male figures - brothers, male friends, uncles, grandfathers!! Hmph!

Was just you-tubing when I found this amazing speech by Obama delivered on Father's day:

I still don't understand why I wrote this post!

1 comments:

Dhruv said...

Hey Shubhangi,

I went to see Obama in Grant Park on Nov. 4 :) It was amazzing :)

Hope your doing well. Keep in touch :)

Dhruv