Friday 6 April 2007

I am more boyish!!!!!

Well, I am more boyish!!!! I took this test and it says that I am more boyish.....haha!! (Now, I have a good reason to say if people ask me why I am still single!!!!)


You Are 60% Boyish and 40% Girlish

You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.


Now, it looks so real..... Imran has always told me that he has always considered me "one of the guys"!!! I have always enjoyed being in the company of guys, not only because I like them but because their conversations make more sense to me!!!! There are only few girls in the whole world with whom I can go in for a long conversation.... My father says he has always considered me his SON!!!! Dei and Réne say that I am naturally cross-dressed!! I was a tom-boy until past few months!!

Shall I consider going for a sex change????

0 comments: