Wednesday 4 April 2007

Family Again Finally!!

There are some moments in ur life which touch u and change ur life forever!! The period from 16-26 March can definitely pass as one of those for me. The experience started for me at Changi...where I had a not-so-good experience....nevertheless, it made me a bit more mature and a lot more strong!!!!

Anyways, I was going to meet my family after a long gap of 9 months...so I was very very excited. Finally, I reached my motherland, India! My ma-pa, and sis, Saloni, were there at the airport. There was a sudden gush of so many feelings when I saw them.. I had turned completely red!! Oh, what a moment it was! I gave my Ma "jadoo ki jhappi" (a warm magical hug).... And suddenly I felt so much stronger! I was full of courage, full of power, full of energy.... This is the "Power Of Love"... I was nearly on the verge of a break down just before meeting them, but seeing them rejuvenated me and I was all ready again to face all the challenges....

Since it was quite late at night, my parents asked me to sleep...But who could sleep then. Saloni and I were awake the whole night.... Laughing like mad people on the most non-sensical and lamest jokes.. Sharing the ups and downs which we had experienced in the course of these months.. I felt a bit weird!! I could see that my stupid, immature, baby sister has suddenly matured so much, perhaps beyond her age! She will be 12 on 16th April but she was talking such deep stuff! I don't know whether I should be happy about it or not... She told me that for her, good times were no longer that enjoyable coz I wasn't present, and my absence made the bad times even worse... I know that I am her secret box, best friend, partner-in-crime, role model (I am scared to be this), guide and the only person to whom she speaks her mind out without thinking.. And now my baby doesn't have all these factors around her all the time!! But she will definitely become very strong because she is taking it quite positively! :)

The next day, I had a lot of fun with my family- we talked a lot, took a quick tour of the city, and ate delicious Indian Food (Golguppe!! Hehe). Pa and I had a competition as to who will eat the maximum number of ice cream cups. The flavour was Butter Scotch (Our favourite flavour, unfortunately unavailable in Singapore :( ).. Well, it was a tie between the both of us, but I am happy that my capacity to eat ice creams has not decreased.... Oh, what a day it was!! Though I just spent 32 hours with my family, I am happy that I met them after such a long time!! After a long long time I did not worry about anything.... Life looked perfect!

I am looking forward to meet them soon hopefully!!

0 comments: