Monday 30 April 2007

Roller Coaster Ride!!

This week has been a complete roller Coaster ride for me.... On 25th April, some revelations were made, some hasty steps were taken, some mature decisions were made, some immature decisions were made to appear mature!! Scolded all the guys who even appeared in front of me... Sent some nasty mails, shouted at people, lost balance over myself... Komal, manavi n Snigdha trying to cover up for me...

26th April, the killer module CS1102C finally got over and I realised that i was in love with the module.... The Best Lecturer of this sem : Tan Sun Teck (CS1102C), the Best Tutor: Steven Halim (CS1102C, he is a graduate student, very cute and his status on his blog is single!! So those who like him can ask me for further info ;)). Talked to Rashika for hours.... Wow!! I love her :)

27th : Exams practically over....(the last one on 2nd)!! Watched Kya Kool Hain Hum and realised that I have started enjoying perv jokes...bah!!

28th: The weird idea of getting Dei into the MC as MC DOPI.... Dei's Farewell (I hate the word farewell... will see him pretty soon....rather too soon :P). Playing truth n dare at the pool point.... fun :D!!! Poor guys!! I was the only girl playing the game :D

29th was one of the Best Days in Singapore!! And I will describe it a bit vividly... credit for such a day goes to Snuggy, Komal n Manavi :) Snigdha was to leave for India the next day so, we had to shop.... And the two girls of our group who simply hate shopping went for shopping together...hehe (If you couldn't figure out the two girls are Snigdha n Me)!! Thats why it was so wonderful!! So, we arrive at City Hall MRT Station. First thing...BREAD TALK!!!!! Mwahahahaha.... Then we ate, n ate n ate... Next: Dei's farewell gift!! What???? Something which he would have least expected....hehe! Then we go to buy stuff for Snigdha's family n Snigdha too... Enter a shop, saw beautiful hats (Similar to Sombrero).. I wear one and snigdha takes the pic... Snigdha wears and the shopkeeper comes and tells us that photo taking not allowed... I say ok and click Snigdha's photo in front of that person.... and you can guess what happened.... (No, he didn't throw us out...We are girls!! How can a guy throw out a girl!) Alright, then we went to the Body Shop!!! And we start shopping....haha!! The bill...ummmm I can just say that it was above S$100... hehe!!

Next, we go to Esprit!! Finally, I liked a pair of sun glasses (Most of them don't suit me)!! I look awesome!! "How much is this for??".... Only S$220 Ma'am....:P Damn, why do I like only royal n expensive things?? Must have been a pricess in my previous life!!

And then we went to the body massage chair n sat for the demo.... The guy allowed us to sit there for 2 shifts....reason - he was flirting with Snigdha...haha!! he was Cute though... And Snuggy knows his whole life's story now....

Then we come back and go to Khansama to have dinner (Komal n Manavi also join us) and what happened after that.... Cannot be described...no no no no no!! Its one of the best memories...hehe!!

Next day, two see offs!! First, sending off Dei and then Snigdha!! And then I sulked almost for half the day!!

Oh...ho!! 29th April was an awesome day!! And I am missing Snigdha like hell while writing this!!

2 comments:

ETHA said...

I really enjoy this one :D cheers..

shubhangi said...

I enjoyed writing it too.... :D