Saturday 19 May 2007

Crazy Week!!!!!

I never anticipated that a week (6th May - 13th May) that will start by visiting the temple would be so crazy (No connection but still some connection)... Going to the temple gives me the power and energy to face all the challenges (And someone said to me : it seems that all the challenges somehow can easily find your address)... This Year is not-so-good for me but it surely is laying the foundation for the coming years which will be mine!! :D

Anyways, sorry for the distraction... But seriously, this week had been one of the craziest and busiest week!!

Why busy???? Lets have a look at my schedule on each day:

Sunday : Going to the Temple at 7:30 am and reaching the LC transition Venue straight after that.... Then conducting the sessions for LC transition till 8 pm and going for dinner with some of the Vikings and Sharon... Dinner and then feedback from BOSS..... I love Vikings...they make me so proud :D Return back at 10 pm and help Komal shift till 00:00 hrs!!

Monday : 6 am - wake up and start getting ready!!
9 am - Reach office and stay till 6pm (Lunch break devoted to getting to know the place).
6 pm - Leave for Mustafa for some shopping :)
10 pm - Return and clean the room...

Tuesday : 6 am - Wake up
9 am - Reach office and work till 7 pm
7:30 pm - Start my Mandarin Class
10 pm - Return home and prepare for LC planning

Wednesday : 6 am - Wake up
9 am - Reach Office and work till 6 pm (Lunch Break used up for LC planning preparation)
7:45 pm- Reach the LC planning Venue and conduct the Planning till 11 pm. And then do the office work..

Thursday : 6 am - Wake up
9 am - Reach Office work till 6pm (Lunch Break used up for LC planning preparation)
7:45 pm- Reach the LC planning Venue and conduct the Planning till 11 pm. And then do the office work..

Friday : 6 am - Wake up
9 am - Reach Office work till 6pm (Lunch Break used up for LC planning preparation)
7:45 pm- Reach the LC planning Venue and conduct the Planning till 11 pm. And then prepare for MC transition

Saturday : 8 am - Wake up and MC transition till 8:30 pm. And then roam the city area with Komal till midnight....

So, isn't it busy????

Now I didn't say that it is crazy just because it was so full.... Here are a few reasons:

1. The Deo bottle blast at Mustafa
2. Komal's clumsiness everyday
3. The Lau Pa Sat conversation where Komal claims that even though we are sleeping on the same bed, we aren't doing anything and then everybody staring at us.
4. Making Komal Jay Walk at Robinson Road (which is very busy). Even when we are crossing an empty road, she holds my hand...So you can imagine what she went thru during this. She was totally unaware that I would pull her while jay walking and then she was howling in the middle of the Road
5. Stupid, weird and hurting predictions from someone from whom I expected Belgian Chocolates
6. Attending the HR Summit for free
7. Learning Mandarin
8. Stupid conversations with Komal
9. Crying on a call with Sharon
10. Sleeping very less
11. Trying new cuisines every now and then
12. Falling in LOVE with myself after a long long time :) (I mean 2 weeks)
13. Scaring everyone around us on a bus
14. Warning every couple at esplanade that the guy will ditch the girl soon (In Hindi of course)
15. Seeing Prof A.J. Berrick at Esplanade

And the best one:

There was a very classy restaurant with candle lights... Suddenly I felt the urge of Blowing off the candles... "Komal, are you wearing heels?" "No, why?" "Coz I am thinking of blowing off the candle there and the Guard is roaming around so, we may need to run" "But Shubhangi, your bag is very heavy....will you be able to run?" "Don't worry, I'll manage..... Dare me, quick!" "Dared Shub... all the best!"

And then I go to the table with utmost elegance.... pretend that I lurve the candle and bend down.. Suddenly, whoosh and I run away taking Komal with me.... Finally got lost in the crowd!! hehe...

0 comments: