Wednesday 23 May 2007

Visa Ready!!!!

Its 2:03 pm and I just checked if my Visa to Malaysia is ready! It is ready :)... I can go to Malaysia tonight then!

I am going there for the first ever AP MC Transition Camp, so I am very excited! It is very likely that I will be the only LCP attending it! Pam is in Middle East and Alvin is saving money for the Taiwan trip in July :)...

It is a bit hard for me to leave behind Komal, and my Vikings! I am still in Singapore and have started missing them :)
One thing is for sure - LCPs tend to have parental feelings for their EB and members..... which I can feel now! I just hope they all are fine in my absence... Gosh! Its just 4 days... Stop being overly protective about your babies!!

Something away from this emotional hype - Does VISAyon need a Visa?? He has it in his name already!! How lame can I get :P

Oh.... My result will be out soon (When I will be in Malaysia), so just pray that I do well:)

Will try to update the blog from there if I can!

Take care!
Miss you all!

0 comments: