Tuesday 22 May 2007

Loose Strings!!

My life consists of so many loose strings at this moment and I am unable to tie them together.... No lah, not being emotional! I am talking about work.... I have been busy busy busy..with neither the weekdays (including nights) nor the weekends at my disposal... Phew!! But as always I will say, I Love Life this way!!

Lets get a sneak peak into my to-do list!! (Note: The items here are in the URGENT list.... If I write my to do list then it will be endless)

Internship:

1. Get the CSR Manual ready by 29th May
2. Write a booklet for the UN Singapore Compact Summit in Geneva
3. Preparation for the World Environment Day event
4. Preparation for Change Makers
5. Usual Daily Work


AIESEC:

1. AP MC Transition at Penang (Malaysia) from tomorrow
2. Consolidate the LC planning
3. Prepare for MC planning
4. National planning
5. Revamp the AIESEC in NUS Blog (http://aiesecnus.nomadlife.org/)
6. Revamp the LC NUS community in aiesec.net
7. Get the sponsorship for the recruitment
8. Preparation for Matric Fair, Welcome Tea, Selection, Induction (posters, banners, flyers, getting speakers, speaking, selecting the right talent)
9. LC T-shirt Design to be finalized and T-shirts to be printed (looking for a sponsor)
10. Preparation for the Global Village (A new concept, needs a lot of attention and time)
11. Finalize the NUS-KU study tour organized by AIESEC (Looking for a sponsor)
12. Prepare the Job Description for the new members
13. Prepare the Job Description for the Senior members
14. Apply for grants for the International Congress to be held in Turkey
15. Fill the APX Conference report to claim my New Member Excellence Award
16. Prepare for International Congress
17. Database of each department and the LC as a whole
18. Database of our partners (Exchange partners or Sponsors)
19. Preparation for Jump Start (as a faci I hope)
20. Taking care that the Vikings meet up their targets
21. AIESEC in Singapore AGM
22. Meeting the BOAs
23. Other things which will crop up while doing these..

Personal:

1. Getting hold of myself (Doing all this will definitely drive me crazy....bah)
2. Making back up CDs forall the important info in my laptop
3. Reformatting the laptop
4. Going back to India (Haven't booked my tickets still :( )
5. Devoting a lot more time to God (I devote time still but it seems too less)
6. Buying a Sony Cyber Shot T20 (I love this digital camera but its toooooo Ex.. I think I'll buy in June with my first pay :) )
7. Spending more time with Komal (She is left alone most of the time)
8. Setting my priorities right
9. Learning Mandarin
10. Learning Lindy Hop Dance
11. Getting to know my teams (MC, LC and Work) and build lifetime friendships
12. Getting a life by reading books, watching movies, going out! (Haven't done all these for ages and don't see any prospects of doing so in the near future :( )
13. Celebrate Komal's Birthday (very unlikely, its on the World Environment day) but will do whatever I can!
14. Celebrate my 19th Birthday (Not Possible at all :) and I don't have any hopes.... I don't want to leave the 18 year old brand that I have been attached to.... 18 till I die

I need help from you guys!! Help help help!!

And thanks to those who are already helping (the list long)

2 comments:

Quarter Past Seven said...

arey woman! Don't worry :) I am with you! The whole world celebrates my birthday :) :) Only that I am also tooo busy on that day! lol.. Nevermind..and yours shall definitely be a wonderful one!

And dont worry about me being alone.. I have my german and french connections! :P

Unknown said...

arey, yehi toh darr ki kahin akele rehkar tum french connection establish naa kar lo :P